The tool allows you to:
- View railcars/shipments en route to your facility
- See cars placed at your facility
- View cars on constructive placement
- Order cars in
- Provide switching and other handling instructions
- Release cars
- Create and send electronic bills of lading.
The instructions that you submit through ShipperConnect™ automatically populates work orders for the railroad crews. This reduces the chance of communication error between you and the railroads. ShipperConnect™ also provides an automated log of all instructions sent to the railroad. This log can then be used to resolve differences with service requests and/or demurrage billing.
ShipperConnect™ Access and Training
If you have yet to be setup with a ShipperConnect™ user id and password OR you have not accessed the tool in over 90 days, please contact Anna.Kelly@patriotrail.com or 904-438-2449 to get your ID activated.
If you have not received training on the tool or feel you need refresher training, please contact Anna Kelly or 1-855-955-7245 to schedule a session for you and/or your team.
Please note, that if you choose not to utilize ShipperConnect™, there may be tariff charges applied to your account for manual billing and manual releases.
JADE Master Terminal
Jade Master Terminal is a state-of-the-art Terminal Operating System providing real-time tracking of your cargo.
- Automated reporting available through customer portal
- System accommodates all commodities including breakbulk, RoRo, bulk, and containers
- Warehouse management
- Web-based appointment scheduling
- EDI possibility
- Visibility of tidal movement and harbor management
Select Port below
DEMURRAGE, BILLING OR GENERAL
CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTIONS
Visit our Contact Us page to find the correct contact phone number and email address.