EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE & REPAIR
Portus-Jacksonville is a leader in container and chassis repair and maintenance. We began equipment maintenance and repair operations to satisfy the intermodal industry’s high demand for an easily accessible marine cargo container maintenance facility. We specialize in marine cargo container repair, cleaning, reconstruction, and restoration for the shipping lines for whom stevedoring services are provided, making our facility a true one-stop shop. With more than 50 combined years of experience in the industry, we continue to succeed in fulfilling the needs of our customers.
FACILITY AND PEOPLE
We operate depot-level maintenance and repair facility, capable of storing numerous containers, chassis and other equipment, consisting specifically of:
- A 14 bay covered facility.
- Over 60,000 square feet of storage capacity.
- Fleet of loaders, cranes, forklifts and top-loaders to handle equipment.
- Secure facility with on-site trained security guards who provide round-the-clock support and monitor state-of-the-art video surveillance systems.
Our people are our most valued asset. Our highly qualified, full-service maintenance and repair facility is staffed with:
- IICL certified mechanics.
- ABS, AWS certified welders.
- Certified brake technicians.
- Certified container and chassis inspectors.
- Refrigeration technicians.