Foster Townsend Rail Logistics LLC (FTRL)
FTRL is a rail services company that provides rail switching and rail management, mobile railcar repairs, and rail consulting.
FTRL is not a common carrier. FTRL creates the opportunity for its clients to focus on their core objectives by delivering:
- Operation of Rail Switching Services including:
- Complete “turn-key” Rail Switching Operations
- Rail Switching Services to augment a client’s current rail switching resources
- Mobile Railcar Repair Services
- Strategic Rail Consulting in the following areas:
- Operations, Traffic, Mechanical, Safety and Engineering
- Track Repair and Maintenance and Signal Testing/Repairs
- Rail training, certifications, etc.
FTRL’s core principles include: safety, customized service with a customer first approach, value based pricing, integrity and hard work.
FTRL operates locomotives and rail switching equipment ranging from switch units to six-axle, high-horsepower units. FTRL provides a wide range of services in multiple facility types.
FTRL provides an extremely competitive advantage in terms of safety, operations and direction with a deep roster of rail veterans.